We have a large pool of people who support us in different ways, and we always welcome those who are able to give their time to our work.
Because of the Coronavirus, we now need to control the number of volunteers that attend the different activities and to be careful about how we work together, especially in enclosed space. Please be assured that if there is no room for you in a given session during this period, this is not because we don’t value your contribution! It is because we need to protect you, our clients and other volunteers.
Current Volunteering Sessions
- Sunday Receiving deliveries, Receiving donations, Sorting and Packing (10am – 12:30pm; 12:30pm – 3pm)
- Monday Distribution, Sorting and Packing (8am – 1pm)
- Tuesday Delivery Drivers (9:00am – 11:00am)
- Tuesday Receiving Asda delivery (11:00am – 1pm)
- Thursday, Organising stock, Sorting and Packing (9:30am – 11:30am)
- Friday Delivery Drivers (9:00am – 11:00am)
If you are interested in being part of our volunteer team, a big thank you!
Please contact our volunteer-coordinator Lynn on firstname.lastname@example.org
To volunteer at Bethnal Green Foodbank email: email@example.com