We have a large pool of people who support us in different ways, and we always welcome those who are able to give their time to our work.
Many thanks to all who have worked so hard over the last months as we increased our activities significantly to respond to the crisis. The current volunteering schedule will be changing again soon, as we wind down the home delivery service and consider extending the opportunities for collecting food during the week.
Current Volunteering Sessions
- Sunday Receiving deliveries, Receiving donations, Sorting and Packing (10am – 12:30pm; 12:30pm – 3pm)
- Monday Distribution, Sorting and Packing (8am – 1pm)
- Tuesday Delivery Drivers (9:00am – 11:00am)
- Tuesday Receiving Asda delivery (11:00am – 1pm)
- Thursday, Organising stock, Sorting and Packing (9:30am – 11:30am)
- Friday Delivery Drivers (9:00am – 11:00am)
If you are interested in being part of our volunteer team, a big thank you!
Please contact our volunteer-coordinator Lynn on firstname.lastname@example.org
To volunteer at Bethnal Green Foodbank email: email@example.com