- The session runs every Monday, from 08.30 – 12.30 (although people do arrive very early, we never turn people away empty handed, we always have enough food).
- The new location is at the Bromley-By-Bow Centre, St Leonard’s Street E3 3BT (enter the centre through the park).
- Anyone can just turn up, no referral is needed. No ID or paperwork is needed. Registration is very basic and currently we only ask for the first part of the post code (e.g E2 or E3) and the number of children (under 18) being looked after at home.
- Currently there is no limit on the number of weeks a client can visit. They can visit weekly until further notice. If they previously used up their 15 visits, they can still attend now.
- Currently each adult receives 10 items, and each child a small extra bag. So it is important that all adults in the house come to the session.
- Please also wear a mask and use hand sanitizer, keeping 2m apart from others at all times. There are toilets available.
If you need help to collect a food bag on Mondays, please let us know in any of the following ways:
Tell your home delivery volunteer from Bow Foodbank